Thursday, September 20, 2012

Dreams, Demons and Divinity

What a strange place the dream plain can be. For those of you who do not know, I have been a dream walker, lucid dreamer, astral traveler, or whatever you wish to call it my entire life. As a child it was extremely painful for myself and my family, in fact there were times where my family wondered about my sanity, growing up psychic was extremely tough and horrific at times, but that is a story for another day. Today I want to talk about a dream that I had last night. As someone who is able to have all of their consciousness in dreams I am able to think with both my spirit body mind and my human body mind. Typically I am quick to comprehend if I am in a casual dream state or if I am in lucid space.
Last night I had something happen that was really strange. I started off as normal in a dream state and I was content and resting. Then I realized that my physical sensations were starting to appear. I noticed I could feel the breeze on my arms, I could feel my eyes blinking…I could hear in several dimensions. Though this sounds strange, this is lucid and this is normal. What is not normal is how the following events unfolded.
When I was totally lucid, my mother appeared. For those of you who do not know, my mother has crossed over nearly 8 years ago. I have seen her spirit half dozen times or so since her passing in lucid space so this is a very special occasion. I waved to her as you would do to any old friend you were happy to see from across a field of tall grass. We typically meet near the shores of Warriors Rest Point in the spirit space and we have talks on the shoreline. This has been our typical interactions. I thought nothing of it.
This dream was different because we ended up walking into my gallery, or a gallery that was mine which was slightly different from the one that I actually own. My mother was walking about looking at my art work. In my dream I reasoned this difference of scenery to the fact that it is near the anniversary of her passing and this year I was saddened greatly by the fact that she was not alive to see my work. I chalked this change in our typical meeting to be my human desire to show her what I have become…though I did not reason that she already knows…clue one we were heading for trouble. I said I was conscious in dream, I never said that I was able to reason everything. In this case my human hearts desire over road my common sense. This is where we take a turn for the worse.
I embraced my mother and she started to spin me around like a ballerina dancer. She was holding my hand above my head and I had my eyes closed. I remember the feeling of being small and child like. For a moment I was in heaven. All of time and space was whirling around me and I was content to be playing this game with her. It was truly beautiful being a child under her care again. Flag two….I had shifted unknowingly into a smaller, weaker version of myself without consciously choosing to do so.
Suddenly I notice that the warm heavenly dark space in my now child’s mind was coming apart. Much like black ink trying to stay together. I know something was wrong and that I was no longer feeling that soft heavenly warm, safe feeling. I was spinning much too fast and nothing was making sense anymore. Where am I? What is happening? Why is everything so chaotic? What is going on? Flag Three….I am no longer in control.
Realizing I was no longer in control was a flag that I grabbed onto and took notice of. While spinning in this space I made the conscious decision to stop spinning and to open my eyes in this lucid space, this dream inside a dream inside a dream. I turned out of the ballerina stance and I looked at my mother and suddenly she was not looking like herself anymore. She had changed into some strange cross resemblance of someone that I know and a demonic type entity. I guess we could say that she turned into a person that I casually know if they were possessed.
I looked at this being and I knew I was in the presence of something that I must be very careful with. I realized very quickly that I have been tricked! This bastard being had wormed into my lucid space using my mother as a decoy! This is the amazingly strange thing that I was telling you about. This has never happened before. Sure I have been attacked more times than I can recall in the spirit space but typically they just come right for me. This one actually disguised itself to be my mother!
Upon realizing that I was now in the full presence of something meaning to harm me I returned to consciousness and the spinning was completely gone. For some reason I asked as if it were my mother “Do you have cancer again?” Perhaps this was me still coming into my wits. It responded with the most disgusting smile.
Like a shot out of a cannon I leapt at this being with all my force drawing a monk’s symbol (where the hell I got it from I have yet to understand) in the space between my hands. With all of my force I hit this being with both hands open, pinning it to the wall. I out right attacked it. This is new for me as well. Typically when I am met with negative entities in spirit space I am running or protecting myself in a passive way.  This time I actually attacked it.
I cannot for the life of me remember what I screamed at it but I screamed some sort of question or demand. It was extremely calm almost as if it was funny and then it answered me. It screamed back at me” Mmmmmmmyrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhh!” It yelled it at me as if it was a forced answer and it was involuntarily telling me this, though I have no recollection of what it was answering in regards to. Myrrh is an herb that is commonly used in spiritual practices to bridge heaven and earth…with this known it still means very little to me that this being would be screaming this at me.  Then it laughed.
It was very much in my control but it was choosing to show its discomfort with displays of laughing and strange behavior…even for an entity such as this. I held it there pinned against the wall for another moment, I stared it in the eyes and then I chose consciously to end this dream.   When I felt no more threat from this being, it was incredibly weaker now that I was facing it head on than it originally could have been and I clearly understood and recovered my power. I simply removed my hands from it, I stood in front of it for a moment and then I calmly removed myself from the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment