Friday, May 18, 2012

Releasing Karma, Healing Spirit~


Releasing Karma, Healing Spirit~

I take back all that is mine, and I return all that is yours…

Seeing someone across a crowded room, instantly feeling soul connected to this person, ignited, in love…feeling like you have to get closer to this strangely familiar stranger. This is the stuff that movies, books and love stories that last the ages are made of, not to mention more commonly divorces. We have all been in situations where we were instantly enamored with another person, connected in a way that set our souls on fire and to hell with the consequences. This type of encounter happened to me recently and several times in the past year and a half. I spent a lot of time reflecting wondering if I was just restless, if my marriage was boring, wondering if I was changing and out growing my life…again. I wondered why I was never happy with what I had and why I would accept these feelings for others to come in and take over my being and contort my mind and reality. Then I realized it was something bigger than restlessness or infatuation, it wasn’t because he told me I was pretty or because I felt special and hadn’t for some time, it was bigger than any of this. I learned it wasn’t love it was Karma.

As humans we have lots of agendas in this earthly space. Some of us have more than others. I’ve understood for some time that many of the people in our human lives are people who we have walked with in spirit and in other lifetimes, in other places and ages. Some of these people have such a karmic connection to us that when we see them or sense them in this life time our spirits are still in complete consciousness of who they are and what they once meant to us, even though our body mind does not. So much of our communication and recognition of others is done with our spirits on a vibration level. Every one holds a specific vibration and essence…imprint. We don’t forget this even if our minds forget. The imprints of everyone we encounter is stored in our being unless it is cleared.

It became clear to me yesterday that I had to purge someone from my life. I didn’t want to do it. I couldn’t understand why I was so conflicted. I couldn’t understand why I was so connected to another which I knew was not good for my life or for my situation. I couldn’t understand why knowing this how it was going to be a tough decision to let them go, but I knew that I had to do it. This feeling of “having” came from my soul, like it was a soul need. I heed the commands of my higher self and Spirit always. And so it was.

I started hearing a voice in my ear early in the morning, “call back your energy” it said softly every so often. “Call back your energy Hannah” I heard again. Then again. As the day went on I continued to think about calling back my energy and I decided I would do this in the evening when I got home and rested. As the evening came I received a call from a dear friend, one of my earth angels Amber. She is an amazing psychic. So I ran this by her and listened to her teaching. I understood before the conversation that we are going to continue to run into people in this life that we knew in past lifetimes and that though these connections are always powerful, they are always with purpose and work and lesson to be learned. Not everyone that we reunite with in this life time from other lifetimes are good for us…some never were. I knew that sometimes we reunite with souls of the past, not to love them, but to let them go. What I didn’t know or realize consciously is that it was so easy to clear Karma. I didn’t realize that it was so easy to right lifetimes of unrest with a simple act of will and a clear heart.

The person that I decided to clear had been tangled with me for many lifetimes. We have been in a power struggle that was fueled by passion, unrequited love and heart break. To one another we are like hurricanes and poison. He comes each life and creates chaos and then leaves with a trail of destruction behind him that is my life. I think this pattern started due to a falling out of love where we were both hurt really badly many lifetimes ago. It’s been our pattern to collide each lifetime since and relive the emotions and destruction and then rebuild, die, and do this again.

Last night I learned that it was time to take back all that is mine and return all that is his in conscious thought. Meaning to return all energy that is mine back to my being and detach and return all energy that is his to him. Normally you would give back all that is theirs and then take back all that is yours. But in this case it was important for me to work in reverse due to the destructive nature of our relationship. Here is what I did….

I lay quietly in my bed. I calmed my spirit with deep breathing. I allowed his energy to totally fill me and I allowed my spirit to fully connect with his. I invited the memories of lives past to come crashing in like waves and I allowed my body to feel all of this in its fullest essence. I seen him in many lives and in this one. I laid in observance for a good 20 minutes or so. When I was fully, truly ready I began to call back my energy from those lifetimes. I started with a prayer of gratitude and love for this person and all they have given me, all of the passion, all of the excitement, all of the companionship and laughter that we have shared. I offered a prayer of peace and healing for all of the destruction that was caused on both sides; I apologized for all of my trespasses against him and forgave him for his against me. I closed with a prayer to God asking for a release of this bond between us. I asked for the slate of time to be wiped clean, I asked for my body to be brave enough to release these memories. I asked that the records of time of he and I be burned by blue flame and be returned to pure energy where it can sustain life elsewhere in eternity.

When I was done with opening prayers I called in my guides and my angels and I call them by name. I asked they surround me and assist me in my intentions. When I was ready I returned to breathing deeply. 7 counts in, held 7 counts and released another 7. I focused and reduced our memories and energy into one ball, one point which I could focus on. I felt all the memories, energy and emotions pull from my spirit and eternity into this one ball of light now separate from me. I gazed at the ball of light as a silent observer. I called to the universe to return to me all that is mine from this light. I instantly felt my body respond as if a magnet. I saw gold strings of light returning to my body. When I felt that I was filled up and that nothing in the remainder of the ball belonged to me I asked that all that is his be returned to him with love and healing and I sent it off. I watched it go and fade until it was no more.

I closed with a prayer of safe passage and gratitude. I thanked the Creator for granting me grace and healing.

Calling back energy and releasing Karma does not mean that we are cutting a person out of our lives; it means that we have created a clean slate. We have cleared the slates and we can now choose to have the person in our lives for who and what they are today and not who or what they were to us a life time ago. By restoring our selves, we too also restore a piece of them. This is grace. Grace be yours, peace be still.






No comments:

Post a Comment